Friday, August 2, 2013

Knotty Stripes

I've been on a pun kick lately! Today, I got my inspiration for my outfit from the colors in my shoes! I always try to be kind of matchy-matchy with these shoes, and as I stood in my closet trying to find an outfit, this look came together. I didn't get a good shoe shot today, but if you want to see the colors in them, check out the picture of them in Go Chic or Go Home. Also, since I talked about my stopping shopping and wearing all of my clothes on Wednesday, I wanted to wear a couple of things that haven't seen the light of day in a long time. Despite fighting with this cardigan some today, I liked this look!

DSC04529

DSC04528
My hair seems really cooperative here!

DSC04526 

 Sorry for the lack of cropping on these. I had to upload them to my Flickr account and work on this posting on a different computer than usual, so I didn't have my handy-dandy Picasa editor with me. At least this way, you get to see three of the different wall colors that the renters before us chose. That's three out of the nine colors that are on our walls. Sometimes I feel like I live in a puddle of clown vomit...

No comments:

Post a Comment