My top 10 favorite looks of the year:
|#10- From August 27, 2012 (first one!)|
|#9- From September 5, 2012|
|#8- From October 9, 2012|
|#7- From July 15, 2013|
|#6- From May 1, 2013|
|#5- From July 22, 2013|
|#4- From April 29, 2013|
|#3- From May 20, 2013|
|#2- From September 12, 2012|
|#1- From September 20, 2012|
Things that I've noticed over the past year:
- I feel frumpier when I wear my hair in a ponytail. I think it's because if I wear a ponytail, I'm usually running late, and if I'm running late, I usually have to pick out the first thing that doesn't need to be ironed.
- I still would like to up my photography game- better colors, location, or something- because I don't love the quality of my pictures.
- I have a lot more clothes than I thought. There are so many that I haven't worn some of them since I've posted pictures of them. I've gotten rid of some of them, but others are just taking up valuable space in my closet. I think the long weekend will be a great chance to clean out some clothes!
- Some of the looks that I didn't really know how I would feel about, such as numbers 5 and 6, turned out to be some of my favorites. I guess I should get out of my style rut!
- I miss having longer hair!
- Having a posting plan makes a huge difference. Who knew?? ;-)
Any favorites from the top 10?