Friday, August 9, 2013

Neon and Blahs

We just had some crazy flash flooding yesterday, and there's more rain in the forecast for tonight, tomorrow, and Sunday. Combine that with a trying couple of weeks at work, not feeling my greatest, and having our mailbox knocked down last night, I've got a major case of the blahs. Even my outfit has the blahs today (and what's up with the shiny shorts?!?). At least I have on my children's department neon shoes to help give me a bit of color. That second link is kind of gratuitous, but I had to show that they're really girl's shoes. I got them on clearance though so that makes them even better. Score one for the shoes.

DSC04548

08/01/13- Pink cheeks

DSC04550

Hope everyone has a wonderful, non-blah weekend. If anyone needs me, I'll be helping my husband enclose our new mailbox in cement...


No comments:

Post a Comment