Monday, August 5, 2013

Inspiration Monday: August 5, 2013

Here's today's Inspiration Monday piece:



I don't have a sweet white blazer, and I can only wear jeans to work on Fridays, so I went for the white and tan color scheme:

08/05/13- Full body with the heels

Here's a "diva" outtake that my camera captured when I was trying to get in position:


08/05/13- Diva pose

And, confession, I didn't wear those shoes today! Those were my wedding shoes, and I barely even made it down the aisle in them; I wouldn't have made it an entire workday! Here's what I really wore:


08/05/13- Real shoes
'Murica 
Those are new shoes, but they came from returning some birthday gifts, so I didn't break my "stopping shopping" resolution.

Phew, it's late, and I've been dealing with an especially unruly puppy tonight, so I'm off. Linking up with two birds!

2 comments:

  1. i love your madden girl shoes...how fun! and yes, they look way more comfy than the heels! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I tripped just trying to walk away from the camera in the heels. Coincidentally, the heels are also Madden Girl and from Belk. I'm on my way to supporting a brand! ;-)

    ReplyDelete