Friday, August 23, 2013

Mrs. 'Murica and a Librarian Linkup!

The first thing one of my co-workers said to me today was that she liked my patriotic look. Guess I should've worn my flag shoes with this one!

DSC04597


DSC04599

My hair drove me crazy today! That headband stayed put for about an hour before I gave in and put my hair up in a ponytail!

DSC04600


And now, for the linkup!

On Friday, August 30, join me, Jen at Librarian for Life and Style, and Shelley at Miss Lady Librarian for a linkup featuring librarian style (just in time for back to school). Submit your favorite work look from the week of August 26-30, and be sure to take a look at all of the other fabulous participants! Also, you don't have to be a librarian to participate in the linkup - just share your favorite back-to-school outfit along with us!

This is the first linkup I've hosted, so I'm still learning the ins and outs! If there are any seasoned pros who have tips, please pass them along. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's submissions!

2 comments: