Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Would You Wear That Wednesday: Boom!

This week's pick is one of the Phillip Lim collection pieces from Target. I don't really know his designs or anything, but I really like this shirt! I don't like the price though, so if I could find it on clearance, it might come home with me (er, so I'm not doing so great with the no shopping thing either).

3.1 Phillip Lim for Target® French Terry Sweatshirt -Boom Print
Source

Would you wear this? Have you bought it already? This seems like a good buy for the late summer/early fall when it's cooler at night and in the mornings. 

Now, what I alluded to on Monday: the Outfit Inspiration Calendar!

If you're familiar with the Fab Finds Under 50 blog (which is now only accessible via invitation...or through the cached copy) and Kimberly's Outfit Inspiration Calendar, then you might be sad after her recent announcement that she is stepping down from blogging. The Outfit Inspiration Calendar was one of the first things that inspired me to start paying attention to what I wore and eventually lead to the creation of this blog!

On her last posting, I asked if she would be okay with me taking over the calendar, and she consented. Of course, you can't see it now that the comments are locked, but I promise it's true! =)

If you're interested in submitting a look, fill out the form below by Friday, September 27. I'm going to try to have the calendar posted by Monday, the 30th, just in time for you to choose your October outfits! Spread the word also!

No comments:

Post a Comment