Monday, September 16, 2013

Manic Monday

Today has been really busy- lots of stuff going on this week at work, plus it's my brother's birthday, so we've been at my parents' house tonight celebrating. This will be a quick post, but I want to tease something I'll be talking about more on Wednesday.

Three words: Outfit. Inspiration. Calendar.

Oh yeah...

Also, here are some clothes I wore, along with some cameos from a growing puppy...


Manic Monday: Full Body

Manic Monday: Tall Puppy
He's going to be taller than me!

Manic Monday: From the Top
He should have his own Tumblr: "K-pup is not impressed..."
Let's ignore my dirty rug in the last picture. If I don't vacuum it daily (which, let's be real, weekly is a major accomplishment sometimes), then it looks like we're the filthiest people in the world...

Here's to a calmer Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment