Thursday, May 2, 2013

What I Wore: May 2, 2013

It's been a rough day. Between allergies and some work drama, I've felt like my butt has been dragging the ground all day. Let's just say I've already consumed an adult beverage slushy and dinner may include another one.

Also, I'm still trying to get a good handle on my picture taking location and camera settings, so today's pictures weren't super great. Maybe sometime in the next 45 years, I'll figure it out!


Didn't get a full body shot

Weird shoe shot
My pants were the first item that I chose for this challenge, followed by the dress from Monday. Also, both my top and wrinkled pants came from Goodwill today. It's hard to see in today's pictures, but the pants have subtle pink pinstripes, so I was pretty matchy-matchy. This post from October shows the stripes a little more clearly. 

Only one more day left in the Pantone challenge from Literate & Stylish and The Modern Austen. Tomorrow's color is poppy red, which sounds like a great color for FRIDAY!!

The Modern Austen

4 comments:

  1. The top/pants are from Goodwill?! What great finds- makes for a beautiful outfit!
    Valerie
    www.the-style-files.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are! I'm a Goodwill-a-holic. In fact, my shirt from today is from Goodwill, and I'm thinking of doing a Goodwill theme week soon! Thanks for the compliment! =)

      Delete
  2. I LOVE shopping at Goodwill and you did a great job finding these gems. Nice color combination :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I've actually never worn them together, so it was like an "aha" moment for me when I paired them! =)

      Delete