Tuesday, May 7, 2013

What I Wore: May 6, 2013

Did anyone else who participated in last week's Pantone challenge find it difficult to get dressed yesterday morning? I had planned to attempt Inspiration Monday for the first time ever to ease myself back into having to choose my own clothes, but my only maxi skirt is not sheer and not clean! Instead, I settled on this:

Not really digging this one
This is a pretty blah outfit. It was raining yesterday for what felt like the millionth day in a row. I felt pretty uninspired, and now I see that I needed some color or something different. I feel a little sad just looking at it...ha ha. The shirt does have butterflies on it. That's my only concession to spring...

I can fly!
Seriously. These pants are way longer than I realized! I may need to see if I can get them hemmed! This is really going to inspire me to stay away from just black and gray!

Doing another link up today!

No comments:

Post a Comment