Friday, May 10, 2013

What I Wore: May 9, 2013

I was running pretty behind, so I had to take a lot of phone pictures instead of my standard "camera balanced on a chair arm" shots. This was my "jungle-ish" outfit that I wore to work and a performance of The Lion King. The show was AMAZING!! I had fussed because it was going to cause me to be up late on a work night, but it was well worth it. Unfortunately, there were a lot of adults around us who needed some etiquette lessons, including a 60+ year old man who was texting during the show. Texting! I even said "dude, you're blinding us," but he wouldn't put the phone away. Luckily, an usher came to our rescue, but seriously, shouldn't he have known that was rude?!?

photo.JPG
Grainy almost full body shot

photo.JPG
Tried to get a shot of my shoes

photo.JPG
Wooden earrings

photo.JPG
My hair was big (for me) and curly...like a lioness...ha

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment