Friday, May 3, 2013

What I Wore: May 3, 2013

I can't believe it's the end of the Pantone challenge! This is the first challenge I've successfully completed, and it gives me a boost to take on 30x30 again, possibly this summer in the 30 days leading up to my 30th birthday! I also am thinking about doing a Goodwill themed challenge. It's amazing what doing one challenge will do for you...and your wardrobe!

Before this week, I had never paired things together like yellow, blue, and gray. I had gotten into a rut with my wardrobe, and I had all but disappeared from blogging. This has been fun, and it's definitely re-inspired me, so I'm grateful to Heidi and Marissa for sponsoring this.

Now for today's outfit:

Bigger picture! What do you think?


Today's shirt is from Goodwill also! It came from my shopping trip on Monday. I got a few other things that day too, so I'm thinking I definitely need to do a Goodwill week on here!

Here's the best close-up shot that I got of the fabric:
Poppy red and flowers?!? Yay Spring!
I'm definitely a fan of tunics because they hide all of the evidence from your lunchtime personal pizza...and the snacks I'm going to have at Iron Man 3 tonight! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Can't wait to see the last day of looks from everyone who participated in this challenge!

4 comments:

  1. That pattern is so fun! You did a wonderful job this week and you should be so proud. A Goodwill challenge sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And thanks again for hosting it! I actually woke up this morning thinking about the Goodwill challenge...I'm warped lol.

      Delete
  2. i'm so glad you joined us for this challenge and that you enjoyed it! tell me more about this goodwill themed challenge -- it sounds like something i could definitely get on board with!

    heidi @ literate & stylish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for hosting the challenge! I felt so lost trying to get dressed on my own this week! ;-) For the Goodwill themed challenge, I was thinking about something like favorite top on Monday, favorite bottom on Tuesday, favorite accessory on Wednesday, favorite shoe on Thursday, and free for all Friday. I don't have much beyond that at this point, so if you have any thoughts/suggestions, I would love to hear them!

      Delete