Monday, May 13, 2013

What I Wore: May 13, 2013 (Inspiration Monday!)

Do you ever have those mornings when you think you have a lot of time and then you look at the clock and realize you should've left 5 minutes ago? That was definitely me this morning. I went to the gym and came home to quickly rinse off, change, gussy up for work (gussy up...Southernism of the day), and frittered away more time than I anticipated. Oops! The point of telling all that was to justify my phone pictures for Inspiration Monday! ;-p

The look

My interpretation

The shoes!

Sideways close up detail of the lace detail on my shirt

I don't have a lace dress or a white dress, so I just used the top half for inspiration. I was pretty excited to wear these shoes because I haven't really worn them that much, and I got them at least three years ago. Sorry for all of the blurriness today! Thanks for helping me get dressed this morning, Inspiration Monday!


1 comment: