Wednesday, May 8, 2013

What I Wore: May 7, 2013

I was a little more colorful on Tuesday than I was on Monday, and it really helped my attitude! So did the boatload of blogs I read during the day, the sunshine, and knowing that we're one day closer to finals being over and our summer terms beginning (summer terms = slower pace). Yay for colors and happiness!

Full body shot!

Close up of my TOMS

Kind of blurry but wanted to show more shirt detail
Do any of you feel like color affects your mood? I always thought that was silly, but as I've started paying a little more attention to what I wear, I'm finding that it's accurate! Also, what color are my pants? I thought they were mint, but I don't think that's the case!

And a Random Wednesday linkup with Because Shanna Says So for good measure...

2 comments:

  1. I TOTALLY believe in colour therapy, though I was sceptical at first too. For a while I found that the colour red was really making me angry, but now I love it. I think I subconsciously get power from it. Weird!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's fascinating, isn't it? I'm amazed that there have been so many studies about color theory and marketing too. I want to get paid to do those studies!

    ReplyDelete