Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Catch up...hold the mustard...

Before I started the 30 x 30 challenge, my last posted outfit was from November 12. I've been taking pictures every weekday that I worked since then, but I didn't want to go back and do individual daily posts for each outfit. That would be confusing and time consuming. However, I didn't want to let all of the cheesy pictures of me and my outfits be withheld from my adoring public, so I wanted to come up with a good solution. I've decided to do a couple of catch up posts featuring lots of pictures. I'm going to split them up into kind of the good, the eh, and the ugly (using the labels that are on the top of the blog). I know other people read this, but this is a tool for me also to keep up with what works, what doesn't, etc, so this will help me tremendously. So, in the next few days expect a couple of compilation posts sprinkled in with the 30 x 30 posts. As always, if anyone who's been doing this a while has any tips on how to keep up, create a blogging schedule, take better pictures, save the world, or anything else, please share them with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment