Monday, January 7, 2013

30 x 30: Day Three, 01/03/13

I didn't make resolutions this year because I think resolution implies that you won't follow through with it and have an excuse not to complete it. I did make goals though, which have more of a sense of permanence (in my opinion) and will carry throughout the year/however long they're intended to last.

With all of that being said, I resolve to clean off my dirty mirror ASAP. How does a bedroom mirror even get that filthy? Blech. 

This was my first post-trip picture, and I'm 3 for 3 on adding an item that isn't quite on my list. To be fair, these are my 3+ hours in the car travelling pants. Also, I pinkie promise that upcoming outfits will be legit...probably.

Pinned Image
Welcome to 2013, dirty mirror

What I liked:
  • I love this sweater so much. It's soft, warm, and has hearts on it. 
  • This outfit allowed me to contort myself into a comfortable car sleeping position
What I didn't like:
  • Nothing- this was for function over fashion today!
Sweater- Forever 21, leggings- Target (they're fleece-lined workout pants!), boots- Rue 21

No comments:

Post a Comment