Sunday, January 6, 2013

30 x 30: Day One, 01/01/13

Alright here we go! Just one picture today that I took in the loft of the cabin we stayed in during vacation. The face may have been inspired by the dead fly on the pool table! Also, there's a non-sanctioned layering tank top underneath my sweatshirt. It's one of those cheapy ribbed tank tops, so I'm gonna count it as an undergarment to appease myself.

Linking up with Sam today for the first 30 x 30 linkup also! =)

Pinned Image
I'm as tall as the Christmas tree!


What I liked:
  • Easy, comfortable outfit for riding around in the car, doing a little shopping, and seeing a guy that looked just like the old Elvis. Be jealous.

What I didn't like:
  • These pants show every little speck of dirt, fuzz, etc. The more I wear them, the more I realize that. Blerg.
Shirt- Forever 21, tank top- Old Navy, pants- Burke's Outlet, boots- gift from grandma

2 comments:

  1. Thanks! I had seen it on a couple of other blogs, so when I saw it in the store, I squealed a little. Would it be overkill to wear it with a mustache necklace and ring? Ha!

    ReplyDelete