Tuesday, January 8, 2013

30 x 30: Day Five, 01/05/13

Hey, I actually got more than one picture of my outfit today. Progress!

I don't know how long I've had this cardigan, but I don't think I've ever worn it. This is the first example of how 30 x 30 is helping me tap into underutilized items in my wardrobe. Hooray!

30 x 30 day 5, picture 1
Kind of full body shot
30 x 30 day 5, picture 2
Top half of body shot

30 x 30 day 5, picture 3
Tried to get a close up of the diamonds but failed!

What I liked:

  • The look of the outfit


What I didn't like:

  • The cardigan didn't stay buttoned, and the tank top underneath felt a little tight and low cut (especially at church!), so next time I wear the cardigan, I need to try it with a different shirt underneath
Cardigan- Goodwill, tank top- Walmart, jeans- Old Navy, booties- gift from future mother-in-law


No comments:

Post a Comment