Tuesday, September 4, 2012

What I Wore: Wednesday, August 29, 2012


It was a rough morning for me. I work the opening shift, and this is the day that it really seemed to hit me that it was early and I didn't want to get out of bed! I thought I could do a cute bun in my hair, but that failed miserably. Also, I feel like I look a little wider than I thought I did in the mirror. Oh well. Live and learn, right?





What I liked:
  • I liked the combination of a 3/4 sleeve denim jacket, simple t-shirt, and patterned skirt

What I didn't like:
  • Something about this outfit made me look dumpy. Gotta figure out what because I do want to wear this skirt again!
No close up jewelry shots today because I accidentally had my camera on video instead of still! Oops! Thank goodness for it being Wednesday because I think my brain is fading fast!

Jacket- Walmart via Goodwill via Mom's closet (ha!), t-shirt- Walmart, skirt- Old Navy via Goodwill, shoes- Target

No comments:

Post a Comment