Monday, September 3, 2012

What I Wore: Monday, August 27, 2012

Today was the first day of the fall semester at the university I work at, so I wanted to wear something fun and relatively professional.







What I liked:
  • The dress had pockets! Love dresses with pockets!
  • The shrug went well with the dress...so much so that my boss thought they came together.

What I didn't like:
  • The dress is made of silk, so when I was in the gym during the Convocation ceremony, it was HOT, and the dress stuck to me. BLECH!
  • I think someone had plans to re-hem the dress or something like that, but the bottom hem was out, and in retrospect, didn't look very good.  

Bear with me over the next couple of weeks as I figure out the best way to do this! =)

Dress- Banana Republic via Goodwill, tank top- Old Navy, shrug- Ross, flats- Target

No comments:

Post a Comment