Monday, September 24, 2012

What I Wore: Friday, September 7, 2012


In the past, I've been able to wear jeans to work on Fridays as long as I didn't have any meetings or anything like that. I'm not sure why I'm not hopping on the jeans wagon yet. Maybe I'm still deluding myself into thinking I'm more professional looking with long shorts on. Ha.




What I liked:

  • The color palette. I'm a matchy-matchy person, so I loved how well everything seemed to go together.
  • Polka dots! I always forget about this shirt when I'm thinking about the polka dotted clothes I have

What I didn't like:

  • The weird lumpiness around my midsection due to the belt of these shorts
  • The shoes are not comfortable...and they're pretty loud for a library.
Shirt- Old Navy, tank top- from a friend, Bermuda shorts- Kohls, shoes- Belk

No comments:

Post a Comment