Monday, September 24, 2012

What I Wore: Thursday, September 6, 2012


You know it's a rough day when the outfit pictures are from my bedroom instead of in my office during my lunch break. Anytime I let people get a glimpse into my real world, I think about how much I need to clean!

So this dress was worn (a) because I woke up late, didn't have clothes picked out, and didn't need to iron it, and (b) because there was a baby shower in another department at work today, and I thought it would be cute. I liked how it looked all day until I saw this picture:


I feel frumpy and round-ish in this, and it made me think about how I looked all day (and I evidently have problems keeping my eyes open...). Argh. I've got to be more committed to the gym. Also, this makes me realize how bad the lighting in my bedroom is. Hmm...





What I liked:

  • The bright colors and no iron material of the dress

What I didn't like:

  • The frumpiness. A little shapewear wouldn't have hurt me today
Dress- Apt. 9 via Goodwill, shoes- Payless

No comments:

Post a Comment