Thursday, September 6, 2012

What I Wore: Friday, August 31, 2012


TGIF!!

Today was "College Colors Day" where you're supposed to wear the colors of your favorite college football team. I knew that, but for some reason didn't lay out orange and white clothes (Go UT!), so this was a last minute decision, and it shows.




Also, I was in a hurry to take pics before going to yoga class (my job has a Friday afternoon yoga class on campus! Yay!!), so that's why my jewelry is grouped together and why I didn't get an extreme shoe closeup. Hope I don't disappoint any super fans...

What I liked:
  • I like all of the colors in the top. I can see wearing it with a lot of stuff this fall.

What I didn't like:
  • Pretty much everything. I hardly ever wear sleeveless tops, much less to work, so I felt "fluffy" today. Also, this whole outfit made me feel unprofessional, even for a Friday. Blah.
Shirt- Goodwill, can't remember brand, tank top- Walmart (I bought a 3 pack of these, I promise!) , capris- Old Navy, shoes- Walmart

No comments:

Post a Comment