Monday, September 3, 2012

What I Wore: Tuesday, August 28, 2012

This is the third pair of bottoms I tried on this morning. Don't you love those mornings? Also, I didn't have the chance to take my pics at work today, so everyone gets a glimpse of my dim, horribly messy bedroom and gets to see what I look like after a long day of liberryin'. Yay?







What I liked:
  • I like pink and black together, especially since it's a bright pink.

What I didn't like:
  • The shirt isn't my favorite. It's got a nice bright color (which didn't come across well in my dimly lit bedroom), but there's something about it that just doesn't look wonderful on me.
  • The elephant ring attacked me all day. Guess that's why it was only $1!

Shirt- Old Navy, tank top- Walmart, shorts- Kohls, shoes- Payless

No comments:

Post a Comment