Thursday, September 27, 2012

What I Wore: Friday, September 14, 2012

Yay Friday!! My parents took me, my brother, and my fiance out to dinner at a mystery location to celebrate his birthday and me finally finishing grad school. This was my effort at being casual but a little dressier than normal on Fridays.











What I liked:
  • I liked this outfit, especially the color of the shirt. I should wear color more often...
  • No ironing needed!

What I didn't like:
  • That lovely bulge in the abdominal region...
  • These pants lost some length after being washed/dried a few times (despite doing it exactly like the tag instructed!), so they sometimes don't stay rolled up...and fit kind of weird.
Shirt- Gap Outlet, tank top- Old Navy, pants- Old Navy, shoes- Payless

No comments:

Post a Comment