Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Finished

In December I wrote that I wasn't having fun or finding inspiration from this blog anymore. I took a little break and then thought that I would be revived enough to create what I wanted this blog to be when I started it. Unfortunately, it never really seemed to take off. I have been doing a lot of thinking and self-evaluation lately, and I've decided that I'm finished with this little blog. I love fashion. I love reading other people's blogs and finding inspiration in what they post. I love writing too, but I just don't love this. I still feel awkward taking pictures of myself. I feel awkward posting pictures of myself. I don't like remixing challenges. I don't like promoting myself and forgetting to pin outfits, tweet things, and participate in linkups in the hopes that I'll see those little counter numbers get bigger.

There are a lot of people who are great fashion bloggers and who do what I wanted to do way better than I ever will. I want to keep reading them and being inspired by them. I just don't want to try to be them anymore.


No comments:

Post a Comment