Monday, June 16, 2014

Tiny Closet Challenge: June 8-14

Week 2! Woo hoo! This week was a little more challenging for me because I'm starting to feel wardrobe fatigue. I really want the option of more clothes, which makes me wonder if I chose poorly or if I just really don't like a lot of the items I chose.

I had to make a couple more tweaks this week. First, since my silver sandals haven't been repaired yet, I swapped them out for the pink flats I wore on June 12. Second, my black cardigan is uncomfortably small. I don't know if I washed it incorrectly or what, but I had to switch it for the pink cardigan I wore on June 10. Third, I swapped the graphic t-shirt I had selected and not yet worn for the bicycle button down I wore on June 13. I am thinking about adding another shirt and removing the necklace from the pile since I haven't worn it.

I kind of feel like I'm cheating with all of these swaps and exchanges, but the rules even say to modify this as needed, so I guess I'm okay!

Here's what I wore this week:

Sunday, June 8:
N/A- didn't go anywhere

Monday, June 9:
Right before the dog jumped on me and muddied my shirt

Tuesday, June 10:
Skirt kind of looks like it's moving...

Wednesday, June 11:
Favorite outfit of the week

Thursday, June 12:
Least favorite (and blurriest) outfit of the week-
it felt really short!

Friday, June 13:
Pouring rain outside. Yay indoor picture

Saturday, June 14:
N/A- only wore workout clothes

I've now worn everything I selected. It should be interesting to see how week three goes since I'll really start "remixing" things. See you next Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment