Saturday, August 30, 2014

Glutton for Punishment?

I miss this.

After I posted my goodbye message, I was convinced that I wouldn't blog in this capacity ever again. I even stopped reading other fashion blogs for a while just because I felt like I had lost my interest in the entire genre.

But then, something changed. I found a few, new-to-me, relatable blogs where women looked like real people and wore clothes that I would actually wear. I also rediscovered some of my old favorites and began reading them again. I started pinning outfits and recording what I wore and thinking about remixes and capsule wardrobes and somewhere along the way, I got the itch to start posting here again.

I can't guarantee that I'll keep a good schedule or even any kind of schedule. My pictures may still be awkward and poorly edited. I'll continue to write awkward entries about the weather and weekend plans. But you know what? It's what I want and what I missed.

I'm also going to transition this to a Wordpress blog for a number of different reasons. So, check out section391.wordpress.com and prepare yourself for all of the awkwardness you can stand!

No comments:

Post a Comment