Friday, December 20, 2013

Of Santas and stomach bugs

Well that was another disappearance, wasn't it?

It's been a crazy past week-and-a-half! Last weekend, I travelled to East Tennessee with a couple of friends to participate in the Santa Hustle 5K:

A race that gives M & Ms! Score!!
We had a lot of fun! We stayed at a hotel with an indoor waterpark and a hot tub that had a door that let you go outside while still being submerged. I need one of those! The downside to the fun weekend was that we were all exhausted at work on Monday! Monday night, I had the first of many family Christmas gatherings, and unfortunately, I picked up a stomach bug that has plagued me off and on all week. The gift that keeps giving, right?

I've been taking outfit pictures inside, which gives me fabulous (note the sarcasm) results like these:



(And weird formatting also, evidently)

But that's about it for me lately. I finally feel like a normal person again, and I want to try to start sneak photographing in the backyard so I'll have better lighting and spare people from seeing my messy house!

Merry almost Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment