Tuesday, July 16, 2013

What I Wore: July 15, 2013

Well hello again! I've only been gone for a month. No big deal, right? ;-P I think I can be forgiven since today (all 39 minutes that are left as I'm writing this!) is my birthday! And it's not just any birthday; it's my 30th birthday! Say what?!? I remember thinking as a teenager that 30 sounded so old, and I would have all of my crap together. Guess what? I definitely don't! But, I'm getting there!

A few weeks ago, my husband and I had a discussion about my style after I wore a particularly frumpy outfit to church one night. We talked about how I always stick to dark colors, don't really experiment with color, etc. That lead me to buying some clothes at Old Navy (and completely falling from my commitment to shop more ethically) that were a little fresher and younger. This outfit reflects a couple of those pieces:


07/15/13- Full body
Full body shot



07/15/13- A little more stripe detail
Close up of the stripe detail

Also, I chopped off my hair! I've had long-ish hair since I met my husband at the end of 2010, so it was time for a change. He helped me not have a panic attack, even though it was my idea! I miss my hair a little bit, but it's definitely quicker to wash now!


07/15/13- Facial close up
Face close up; not the best hair shot!

I have a couple of posts in draft mode, so hopefully I won't disappear for another month! I have to also share how our puppy feels about my blogging:


07/15/13- Koopa is not impressed
Clearly someone isn't a fan of this blog!

Hope everyone is having a great summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment