Monday, July 22, 2013

Preppy Pattern Mixing

Today was a fashion risk for me. I've never done such overt pattern mixing. In fact, my pattern mixing is limited to one instance where I wore a printed tank top and pants with very subtle pinstriping. I don't even know if anyone noticed. Today I felt...out there. It did get the husband seal of approval when I tried it on last night, and my mom said it wasn't bad when I saw her today, so I guess it wasn't as bad as I thought. You be the judge:

07/22/13- Full Body

Here's a close up of the two patterns:

07/22/13- Pattern Closeup


I didn't get a good shot of it, but my shirt is a Ralph Lauren and has a monogram on it, which made me feel extra preppy today. Also, my shirt and skirt are from Goodwill! You can't beat that!

Also, linking up with Thrifters Anonymous!

  Thrifters Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment