Monday, November 26, 2012

What I Wore: Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy (extremely belated) Halloween! I've worked at my current job for nearly 5 years and have never dressed up for Halloween, but day 3 of teaching meant that I still had to look reasonably professional. I decided to dress up as a straight-haired librarian. Who says creativity disappears when you get older? ;-P

Wish I had zoomed in so you could see my "I voted" sticker! 

Blurry-ish side shot

R2D2 and I wish you a Happy Halloween!



My librarian glasses

The boots look kind of purple at this angle

What I liked:
  • The blue and brown combo
  • This was easy. No ironing required but still looked pretty put together
What I didn't like:
  • The shoes aren't super comfortable. Then again, I taught 4 classes, walked to my voting location, stood in line for 20 minutes, and went to Walmart. The shoes may be really comfortable on a normal day...

Dress- Old Navy, tank top- Old Navy, tights- Walmart, boots- Hot Kiss (gift from future mother-in-law)

No comments:

Post a Comment