Friday, November 30, 2012

30x30 Remix Challenge!

Soooo, I'm going to attempt to do 30x30 Remix Challenge in December. For anyone who reads fashion blogs, you may be aware of this phenomenon already. For those who require a little explanation, it's basically this:

  1. Pick out 30 items of clothing (just main pieces...accessories don't count)
  2. Wear only those items for 30 days 
  3. Put them together in creative ways and post the pictures
And voila! I think this will be a great way for me to utilize little worn pieces (I tend to repeat things over and over again. Just click on a label on a posting to see what I mean). This will also help me avoid shopping for myself during the Christmas season, when I should really be focusing on others. Also, it will help me clean out my closet more for 2013/the impending marital move (getting married in March! Holla! Can't believe someone would marry someone that says holla!). 

I read about the 30x30 Remix Challenge on Dani's blog, so check it out to see who else is participating. Can't wait to pick out my items tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment