Friday, November 23, 2012

What I Wore: Wednesday, October 24, 2012

This is one of those outfits that I threw on after oversleeping this morning. Oversleeping is kind of the story of my life. At some point, maybe I should change the time my alarm clock goes off and just accept it instead of dancing with the snooze button every single morning. Maybe.

This entry is kind of picture heavy today, which is odd considering I'm wearing a gray shirt and black pants and am not even particularly thrilled with it.

Looks like I'm punching the air

I liked this picture

Not an angle that I get a lot, so I kept it

Side shot again. I warned you I was picture happy today!

I always like these shots on other blogs

I feel like I should be in Napoleon Dynamite in this picture...

These are becoming my favorite black flats!

Shirt: Gap Outlet, tank top- Walmart, pants- Old Navy, shoes- Academy Sports

No comments:

Post a Comment