Tuesday, November 13, 2012

A few changes and goals

I'm not sure if anyone actually reads this (yet...ha), but I've decided to make a few changes to the blog. First off, I'm going to try to get caught up with posting and keep myself caught up. I take pictures of my outfits every day, but the last thing I posted was from mid-October, and before the latest post, I hadn't done one in over a week. Most of the fashion blogs I really love are the ones that are updated regularly, so I would like to do the same in case this does start to get a good following.

Another change I made was adding some pages to the blog. There are four new pages: loved it, liked it, eh outfit, and bad outfit. These pages reflect my thoughts and feelings about each outfit I wore. I did this primarily for myself; I wanted to be able to go back and look at outfits I liked and loved and figure out why they work. But, the eh and bad outfit pages could be useful to others to keep them from making the same mistakes that I did!

I'm also working on cleaning up my entries. Some of them have funky spacing issues, weird white backgrounds in certain spots, etc, so I want to clean them up and have consistency in my postings. Eventually I want to learn to better operate my camera also. My pictures are fuzzy and weird looking sometimes, and I think it's just a matter of playing with settings.

So, those are my changes and goals. Any other fashion bloggers have tips for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment