Saturday, October 20, 2012

What I Wore: Tuesday, October 2, 2012

This is another one of those outfits that just felt blah and awful all day. These were the third pair of pants that I put on. The first were kind of a mint green color, that I had planned to wear with tan boots, but they looked awful. The second were gray that I wore with gray boots, but they were jeans and looked to "jean-ish" for a Tuesday at work. These just didn't do well either. They were too loose and bunchy. They went to the Goodwill bag when I got home, and this shirt may suffer the same fate soon!





What I liked:
  •  I liked the idea of the chambray shirt and pants/boots. I've seen so many other bloggers pulling it off, but I don't think I have the correct structure for mine...yet.

What I didn't like:
  • Loose, slouchy pants
  • Baggy shirt
Chambray shirt- Walmart, tank top- Walmart, pants- Old Navy, boots- Christmas gift from grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment