Wednesday, October 17, 2012

What I Wore: Friday, September 28, 2012

This was a busy day! We had a guest speaker at work who did a main session, then a smaller breakout session, so I was running around trying to get his stuff taken care of. Also, we had a women's event at church that night. It was fun but busy! This cardigan is from Belk, and was originally $59! I would never pay that much for a cardigan. Luckily, it was marked down to $7, and my mom had a $5 gift card she gave me, so I only paid $2 + tax for this. That's cheaper than Goodwill's full priced cardigans! 





What I liked:
  • I like the whole thing. It was comfortable enough for running around, but I still felt moderately professional-ish. Ha ha

What I didn't like:
  • A longer t-shirt may have looked better 
Cardigan- Belk, t-shirt- Old Navy, pants- Old Navy, shoes- Walmart


No comments:

Post a Comment