Tuesday, October 16, 2012

What I Wore: Thursday, September 27, 2012

Sometimes I wake up late, feel uninspired, don't have my act together, and have to reach for the first thing I can find in a mad rush. This was the result of that today. This outfit = terrible. The shirt went straight to the Goodwill bag. The pants got another chance, but after looking at these pictures, that may not have been the best decision. These pants were from a Kmart clearance rack. They were supposed to be marked $9.99, but someone had left the 9 off. I got these and a pair of khaki ones for $0.99, and I got Mom a couple of pairs. I definitely wouldn't have paid $10 for these!





What I liked:
  • Nothing. This outfit sucked.

What I didn't like:
  • Everything. Even my trusty Target shoes didn't do the trick here. 
Shirt- Via Mom. Even she didn't want this shirt...ha, tank top- Walmart, pants- Kmart, shoes- Target

No comments:

Post a Comment