Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Poison Ivy and Poison Teeth

Poison teeth may be a little bit of a stretch, but I liked the way it sounded together when I wrote it!

My husband had his wisdom teeth removed this morning. It was a very quick decision made by his dentist when he went in for a cleaning last week. I'm still trying to think of something to do to embarrass him while he's knocked out on painkillers! ;-)

I've got the poison ivy...lucky me! I think I got it from a co-worker's pet pig that he brought into the library last Friday. She was adorable, but as soon as she left, I had a rash on my arm. No fun!

How about some pictures of me without poison ivy...



My husband told me to turn around and model.
Also notice the dog booty in this picture!


I wore the same white cropped cardigan that I did in the last outfit post, but it was so warm when we took these pictures that I couldn't stand the extra layer! The cardigan made it look a little bit more professional...well, as professional as a denim shirt and TOMS can look!

No comments:

Post a Comment