Wednesday, December 12, 2012

What I Wore: Wednesday, November 7, 2012

I don't really remember anything about today, so here are some pictures to enjoy. My goal over the next couple of weeks is to get caught up so I can start 2013 completely on track. I want to only be running a couple of days behind...not over a month. I'll get there! And I'll learn to use my camera too!


Pinned Image
Blurry front shot with a person
who didn't get cropped out...
Pinned Image
Blurry side shot with
that same pesky foot... ;-)
Pinned Image
Super excited jewelry shot

What I liked:
  • The idea of this outfit
  • The pockets on my cardigan (it's the little things really...)
What I didn't like:
  • I wish the brown in the shirt would've matched the cardigan a little better but it was good enough overall!

Cardigan- Burke's Outlet, shirt- Jones New York via Goodwill, pants- Target, boots- Marti and Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment