Wednesday, December 5, 2012

What I Wore: Thursday, November 1, 2012

Today was my last crazy class teaching day this week, and I confess, I had this outfit planned for today well before the week started. I had been wanting to wear a blazer/jacket to work because I thought it would make me look more professional. When I found this one on the clearance rack at Rue 21 back in September, I held onto it, waiting to bust it out for today. Unfortunately (well, no, fortunately for me but unfortunately for it), I had lost a little weight since I bought it, so it wasn't as fitted as when I had first tried it on. I guess I'll take the weight loss over the fitted-ness though. ;-)

11/01/12
Phone shot

11/01/12
Blurry body shot

11/01/12
Blurry side shot

11/01/12
Ze jewels
What I liked:

  • The idea of the outfit
  • The scarf. Must. buy. more. scarves.

What I didn't like:
  • The blazer/jacket needed to be more fitted
Blazer- Rue 21, shirt- Walmart, scarf- Walmart, pants- Burke's Outlet, boots- gift from future mother-in-law

No comments:

Post a Comment